Saturday, November 24, 2007

Life gone crazy...



It's not the end ... it's just another beginig...Life and GOD made me lucky and you're gonna find all about it at the end of this week so... be curious and rewatch from time 2 time the blog posts...

God always give you with one hand and take from you with the other one...It's not outrageous, it's just life...And life sucks sometimes...My granddaddy is very sick, in the hospital...My personal life sucks...I'm really looking for my better half, for my soulmate, caz i really need somebody by my side...but it's not the end of the world...I have good friends that love and will be right next 2 me whatever will happen...

I'm so happy...My professional life is going on the right road and finally i feel that (after some time...)GOD is standing by my side...helping me...sustaining me...loving me...God is my Dj now and i'm gonna dance how he's spinning the players...

10x!!!

Rock yourself!!!

No comments: